Save The Season

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Save The Season

Post by andy » 06 Mar 2019, 17:26

atto83 wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 15:46
I don't usually post on here but felt I had to respond. I'm with you on this piearce9.

I can't believe the doom and gloom surrounding this club at the moment. I've seen more optimism from fans of clubs going out of business. Yes, we have been woeful for the majority of the season. Yes, it's clear there have been mistakes made both on and off the field. At the end of the day we are all supporters and now, more than ever we should rally around the club.

What I believe piearce9 is trying to orchestrate is a bit of atmosphere for the remaining games of the season. Whilst I agree with most of you that our chances of survival are very slim, there is still a chance. If we are going down, let's do it with a bit of FIGHTING SPIRIT and get behind the lads for the remaining games of the season. Let's show prospective new players that we are good club to play for. We have the right owners and the set up at Halesowen is among the best at this level.

THE REBUILD FOR NEXT SEASON STARTS ON SATURDAY.

#GETTOTHEGROVE
You're right, but we were not seeing FIGHTING SPIRIT on the pitch and nothing improving to give us even a glimmer of hope.
But now, whole new kettle of fish, who knows what might happen? It'll take a monumental turnaround, but stranger things have certainly happened. Great to see Asa involved as well, Town through and through, just what we need.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 06 Mar 2019, 17:32

Great news!! Actually think we now have a fighting chance of survival and with Asa on the coaching staff too ensures we have people who genuinely care about the club on board managing the team. Or at least if we go down I think we will now go down fighting and restore a bit of pride.

Looking forward to Saturday though now!!

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 09 Mar 2019, 08:08

Morning all! It’s a “throw open the curtains and sing to the neighbours” kinda morning. Massive game today.

Just wanted to give those at the club a thumbs up and thank you. There have been big changes this week and lots of build-up for the game, and hopefully that gives everyone a lift.

Really looking forward to this one. Come on the Yeltz!

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 09 Mar 2019, 10:38

piearce9 wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 08:08
Morning all! It’s a “throw open the curtains and sing to the neighbours” kinda morning. Massive game today.

Just wanted to give those at the club a thumbs up and thank you. There have been big changes this week and lots of build-up for the game, and hopefully that gives everyone a lift.

Really looking forward to this one. Come on the Yeltz!
I love your optimism!
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 09 Mar 2019, 10:42

There’s a bright golden haze on the meadow!!

Come on you Yeltz, massive game today - 3pts please!!

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 09 Mar 2019, 11:28

dalevillain wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 10:42
There’s a bright golden haze on the meadow!!

Come on you Yeltz, massive game today - 3pts please!!
Bloody great.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 09 Mar 2019, 11:39

Went to see the old punks Stiff Little Fingers in Brum last night so I've woken up already buzzing! Let's carry it on into this afternoon. Really looking forward to it,!
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0