Ownership

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Ownership

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 26 Jun 2018, 12:54

If it is Steve gaining control again (again this is speculation, and I hope this is not true) then that's the end of this club as we know it.

It would explain the lack of progress and silence from the club, too.

Sad.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 26 Jun 2018, 13:50

Personally I think he's mad. Nobody is going to pay to watch a club owned by him, so it winds up he gets nothing. Or, nobody different buys the club, so it winds up he gets nothing. Just take the already decent offer, it's far more than he'll ever be offered again. I'm coming round to the thought now that I've not had before, start afresh and fuck him up completely.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 26 Jun 2018, 13:59

andy wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 13:50
Personally I think he's mad. Nobody is going to pay to watch a club owned by him, so it winds up he gets nothing. Or, nobody different buys the club, so it winds up he gets nothing. Just take the already decent offer, it's far more than he'll ever be offered again. I'm coming round to the thought now that I've not had before, start afresh and fuck him up completely.
I mentioned that a while back, it's becoming increasingly likely, isn't it? There's also 'AFC Halesowen' on Companies House.

Ideally we need Karen and Colin to own the current club, but if Steve isn't going to play ball, then I'd happily see them set up a phoenix club.
Spot on.

There's an argument in my head, to let the club go bust so Lynch gets nothing, and Karen / Colin use their money to set up a Phoenix club.

I know that's the last thing we all want but why should Lynch hold good people to ransom?

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 26 Jun 2018, 17:58

I should add, that obviously my above post is conjecture. The takeover may still be on and it's being held up for a valid reason. I just wish someone would say something now..

If I'm wide of the mark then apologies. But it's not looking great.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 26 Jun 2018, 18:20

Mine, and others, early bird season ticket money heading towards someone's family holiday?
I must be barmy - hold that, I AM barmy!

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 26 Jun 2018, 19:31

lutleyyeltz wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 18:20
Mine, and others, early bird season ticket money heading towards someone's family holiday?
I must be barmy - hold that, I AM barmy!
If I was you I'd ask for your money back, if possible?

(if what we suspect comes to fruition).

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 26 Jun 2018, 22:51

andy wrote:
Whilst I'm in agreement with your comments Brother Avery, you state that he gets nothing which is only partially true.
What he does get - from what I can see - is the tenancy / control of a pretty decent ground now with the improvements in the pitch, perimeter pitch fencing, new boundary fencing, the JG Lounge, etc, etc.

This could then be rented out to other local clubs in need of a pitch or worse still, split up into Ball Park type 6-a-side pitches like the San Siro of
Colley Gate was a few years ago by the always delightful Derek Beasley, thus signalling the end of Halesowen Harriers.

There are many political / legal goings on here but I really hope I'm wrong and that Karen and Keith come out on top of all this.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 27 Jun 2018, 07:37

Westyeltz wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 22:51
andy wrote:
Whilst I'm in agreement with your comments Brother Avery, you state that he gets nothing which is only partially true.
What he does get - from what I can see - is the tenancy / control of a pretty decent ground now with the improvements in the pitch, perimeter pitch fencing, new boundary fencing, the JG Lounge, etc, etc.

This could then be rented out to other local clubs in need of a pitch or worse still, split up into Ball Park type 6-a-side pitches like the San Siro of
Colley Gate was a few years ago by the always delightful Derek Beasley, thus signalling the end of Halesowen Harriers.

There are many political / legal goings on here but I really hope I'm wrong and that Karen and Keith come out on top of all this.
That simply cannot be allowed to happen.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 27 Jun 2018, 12:19

Westy, that is a very good point. I never really thought of it that way. Another club playing there hadn't crossed my mind. Another thing I am still clueless about is who has control of the season ticket money. My thought was that Karen was in control of all incoming money now. Am I correct?

Simons
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Simons » 27 Jun 2018, 15:17

Is the actual pitch owned by the Grove Trust? If so, surely they have the say as to whom they lease it to.