Farewell

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
CRHTheTog
Yeltz Forum Member

Farewell

Post by CRHTheTog » 01 Apr 2018, 09:19

So yesterday saw my last game covering Halesowen Town as club photographer, the big one... the number 9 derby. What a way to go out with a 1-0 win, all in all not a bad record in number 9’s in my time, 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 defeats (although 2 of those were the first two games). My three years have been an absolute pleasure, covering almost 150 games in that time. From the day I walked in, I was welcomed with open arms into the Yeltz family and if it wasn’t such a fantastic opportunity through work, I couldn’t see myself leaving in the near future. I want to say to every single person I have met and had the honour of working alongside at the club, thank you. I will miss each and every one of you and Halesowen will always have a place in my heart and I will forever be a “Yeltz mon”. This is not really goodbye as I will make sure to stop by when I come back to visit and will cheer the boys on from afar.

Craig

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Farewell

Post by dazzlingdazza » 01 Apr 2018, 09:32

Farewell Craig, A big well done and thanks for all your hard work at The Yeltz, good luck in your new venture mate.

Poll
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Poll » 01 Apr 2018, 20:03

Good luck Craig, hope your new venture works out

Spooky
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Spooky » 01 Apr 2018, 22:26

Craig, the pleasure was all ours.

Thank you for all the hard work and dedication which is more than taking photos on a match day. You have been superb.

Wishing you good luck down sarf, enjoy yourself, come back soon and don't be a stranger.

#yeltz family

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 02 Apr 2018, 16:01

Good luck! Thanks for everything that you've done at The Grove.