andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Dutch Ref

Post by andy » 13 Jun 2020, 14:40

Colin Bobble wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 09:59
andy wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 17:44
... It's only my opinion but I feel our government have probably acted as well as any others, and certainly better than some ...
Really? Really? ???
Glad I don't live in USA, Russia, China, Brazil, in fact most of South America, Sweden, Belgium, want me to go on?
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

Colin Bobble
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Colin Bobble » 13 Jun 2020, 16:38

andy wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 14:40
Colin Bobble wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 09:59
andy wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 17:44
... It's only my opinion but I feel our government have probably acted as well as any others, and certainly better than some ...
Really? Really? ???
Glad I don't live in USA, Russia, China, Brazil, in fact most of South America, Sweden, Belgium, want me to go on?
https://epidemic-stats.com/coronavirus/
The ploughman he's a bonnie lad,
His mind is ever true, jo,
His garters knit below his knee,
His bonnet it is blue, jo.
Then up wi' him my ploughman lad,
And hey my merry ploughman!
Of a' the trades that I do ken,
Commend me to the ploughman.

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 13 Jun 2020, 17:41

Enough now gents.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 13 Jun 2020, 17:53

Yep, seen them a million times. I'm certainly not going to get into a political debate on here though. Dutch ref just asked what we thought about the travel possibilities and where we stood at the moment.
All countries have varying reasons for their figures. Population, density of population, age demographics, amount of people in care, if the people dying are even counted, down right lying, people abiding by restrictions, the list is endless. EVERY country will ask questions of themselves at the end of this, and I believe ultimately EVERY country will put the economy before health, but I can't believe our country is worse than any other in trying to do their best in an unparalled situation.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 13 Jun 2020, 17:53

YeltzDoc wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 17:41
Enough now gents.
Sorry Doc I was already typing.

Noggin
Global Moderator

Post by Noggin » 23 Jun 2020, 19:20

Is there any news on when the sub-elite football will restart in the Netherlands? It was interesting that when the easing of measures was announced in the UK, the Chief Medical Officer said that he expected the measures to stay in place for at least 12 months or until a treatment/vaccination was ready.

What is thinking in your part of the world?

Dutchreferee
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchreferee » 30 Jun 2020, 11:06

On Tuesday 23 June, the cabinet announced new relaxations of the corona measures. These apply from 1 July. This has a positive impact for football.

For example, all age groups can now play football again without a 1.5-meter distance, (practice) matches are allowed again and visitors are also welcome at the accommodations again. All this under strict conditions, to ensure that everything runs safely and corona-proof. NOC * NSF has drawn up protocols to help all sports clubs with this.

From tomorrow it is allowed to play footy again ;D ;D ;D

Dutchreferee
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchreferee » 30 Jun 2020, 11:12

But the most important thing is that our club house of the referee association will be open again as of Thursday. As with the James Grove lounge, everything has been modernized and refurbished. I can't wait to have a nice beer there .. I hope that the quarantine will be lifted soon so that I can visit the Grove again and the most important thing will be a match of the Yeltz!

old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by old git » 30 Jun 2020, 11:23

Dutchreferee wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 11:06
On Tuesday 23 June, the cabinet announced new relaxations of the corona measures. These apply from 1 July. This has a positive impact for football.

For example, all age groups can now play football again without a 1.5-meter distance, (practice) matches are allowed again and visitors are also welcome at the accommodations again. All this under strict conditions, to ensure that everything runs safely and corona-proof. NOC * NSF has drawn up protocols to help all sports clubs with this.

From tomorrow it is allowed to play footy again ;D ;D ;D
Great news Ronni ... question ... what does “visitors are also welcome” mean ? Spectators ?

Dutchreferee
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchreferee » 30 Jun 2020, 15:26

CORONAPROTOCOL PARENTS AND SPECTATORS
Corona protocols apply to be able to play football in a safe and hygienic way. Read the protocol for parents and spectators here.

This protocol is valid from July 1. Last update: June 29

We advise to take the following measures:

this protocol cannot enter into force until the text of the local emergency ordinance has been amended and is in force;
once again for everything: using common sense comes first;
do you have any complaints? Stay at home and get tested;
Observe the usual safety and hygiene rules;
inform your children about the general safety and hygiene rules and that they always follow the instructions of the guidance;
keep at a distance of 1.5 meters at 18 years and older and in the sports location, the stands, in the canteen, etc .;
for indoors a maximum of 100 spectators without reservation and health check AND for more than 100 spectators, everyone has a reservation (registration) and health check. Also make sure to comply with hygiene and ventilation regulations and that everyone from 18 years and older can keep 1.5 meters away;
for outdoor use a max. of 250 spectators without reservation and health check AND for more than 250 spectators everyone has a reservation (registration) and health check. Also make sure to comply with hygiene and ventilation regulations and that everyone from 18 years and older can keep 1.5 meters away;
always follow the instructions of the organization, for example trainers, supervisors and board members;
Before starting the sports activity, a number of questions can be asked about your child for a health check, see this document;
forced use of voice or singing along and in the field, such as shouting and chants, is not allowed;
wear a face mask from the age of 18 and above when people outside your household use one form of transport to or from a sports activity and or during away matches.