Dutch Ref

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Dutchreferee
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Dutch Ref

Post by Dutchreferee » 12 May 2020, 21:50

Wanted to come to England Halesowen again in juli but :
Travelers to Great Britain are required to be quarantined for two weeks
Travelers arriving in Britain from abroad should probably be quarantined for two weeks from the end of this month. The rule also applies to British people returning from abroad. That is what the British airlines have been told by the government.

The measure is part of a package announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Sunday. Travelers arriving in Britain by air, train or boat from abroad must fill out a form in which they provide an address where they will be secluded for the next two weeks. An exception applies to travelers from Ireland and the Channel Islands. The same is probably the case for truck drivers who bring goods.

It is not yet clear how the UK authorities will monitor compliance with the quarantine obligation. It is also uncertain where foreigners will be accommodated for the mandatory quarantine.
Hope that this will soon over otherwise I will be coming to the Yeltz in 2021 or even later ! Hope Not !!

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 13 May 2020, 18:06

Dutchreferee wrote:
12 May 2020, 21:50
An exception applies to travelers from Ireland and the Channel Islands.
And France apparently. Just answer to the name Rene!
;D
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

Dutchreferee
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchreferee » 16 May 2020, 18:26

Also no promotion for this 2 teams who went to court , so we see them again in Deventer next season :

Judge is in the right of KNVB, claim Cambuur and De Graafschap rejected !
Court supports decision KNVB and dismisses claims of clubs
The KNVB decision not to have Cambuur and De Graafschap promoted to the premier league remains intact. That was the opinion of the preliminary relief judge of the Central Netherlands Court.

The judge gave judgment on Thursday evening in summary proceedings that were brought against the football association by both clubs.

Numbers one and two of the Kitchen Champion Division thought they were entitled to promotion to the premier league, but according to the judge, the board of professional football of the KNVB acted correctly.

"The decision taken is not so unreasonable that it should be reversed," the judge said.

"The KNVB had to make a decision with its back to the wall. It has to take into account all clubs. There are always clubs that are unlucky. It is very sour for Cambuur and De Graafschap, but that is not enough to reverse the decision. to spin."
The clubs can appeal against the ruling, although the general directors of Cambuur and De Graafschap did not seem to be very enthusiastic about it. In addition, they also have the opportunity to get the decision off the table through a general meeting of the KNVB.

A claim to legally enforce a meeting was dismissed by the judge.

The regular spring meeting is scheduled for June 18. There, Cambuur and De Graafschap can enforce a new decision if they get a majority of the payment football clubs (BVOs) behind them.

At a general members' meeting, the 34 BBAs all have one vote, just like a representation of the players' council and the trainers' council.

When it became clear more than three weeks ago that the Premier League season cannot be completed due to the corona crisis, the KNVB had to make decisions about the completion of the season.

The regulations do not clearly describe how the union should act if the competition is not finished. As a result, the ball ended up with the professional football board, consisting of Eric Gudde and Jean-Paul Decossaux.

Anger at first division clubs
They decided not to appoint a champion and relegants and to give the top five of the rankings a ticket for European football.

That decision caused bad blood for Cambuur and De Graafschap, who did not see their first and second place in the first division being rewarded with promotion. The judge supports the football association in its decision.

"The KNVB could very well have made a different decision. It is hard work for the two clubs that would enter the final phase of the competition with a considerable lead."

"But the KNVB decides and the court can only correct if it is clear that it really did not go well. And that is not the case here."

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 16 May 2020, 18:38

All totally unfair in my opinion.

Dutchreferee
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchreferee » 03 Jun 2020, 19:44

Hello everyone on this forum,

Can you survive the Covid 19? Here in the Netherlands it is gradually relaxed. We can also go back to the pus and sit on the terrace to drink but you have to register. Disinfect hands and keep your distance from each other.

It is yet another first step towards normal society. I hope they throw out quarantine soon to travel to England. Neighbourhood
may go abroad again except Sweden and England.

Hop to see you soon in Halesowen.

Dutchreferee
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchreferee » 03 Jun 2020, 19:45

I meant back to the pubs !!

Dutchreferee
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchreferee » 10 Jun 2020, 15:52

Travelers to Great Britain are required to be quarantined for two weeks !!

How long will this take?

From June 15 we can return to Europe except England and Sweden. What will the English government decide? This is a blow to tourism in England. What do you think ? Was England late with the lockdown?

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 10 Jun 2020, 17:44

We still have a fairly high rate of infection so I'm not surprised other countries would be wary of people travelling back from here. Our lockdown may well have been late but hindsight is a wonderful thing I guess. It's only my opinion but I feel our government have probably acted as well as any others, and certainly better than some, but mistakes have been made the world over so there is a long way to go yet. It's better that people don't rush into moving around too quickly as we could all yet end up back where we started.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 11 Jun 2020, 14:56

The voice of reason - as always!

Colin Bobble
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Colin Bobble » 13 Jun 2020, 09:59

andy wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 17:44
... It's only my opinion but I feel our government have probably acted as well as any others, and certainly better than some ...
Really? Really? ???
The ploughman he's a bonnie lad,
His mind is ever true, jo,
His garters knit below his knee,
His bonnet it is blue, jo.
Then up wi' him my ploughman lad,
And hey my merry ploughman!
Of a' the trades that I do ken,
Commend me to the ploughman.