Message from the New Owner

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Message from the New Owner

Post by andy » 11 May 2011, 17:46

Welcome on board from me too. You will soon find out that all we want here after the last few years is stability, honesty and openness. It's a really freindly place and anyone who does right by our once great club will be made to feel very at home. Cheers.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 12 May 2011, 19:38

A big thankyou Steve for purchasing the club from certain people who didn't care about it, a big warm welcome to you.
I am sure I speak for many when I say good luck and we are right behind you ! I am really excited  :)
Fail to Prepare, Prepare to Fail !

yeltzben
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by yeltzben » 13 May 2011, 13:48

Having read the article in this weeks Halesowen news I'm delighted to hear something positive coming out of the club. I would like to wish Mr Lynch every success in what is going to be a very difficult rebuilding job after the turmoil the previous owners have left us in. I urge all supporters to get behind the new owner and to be patient as I'm sure we all want the same thing to see our great club back to where it belongs. I look forward to meeting Mr Lynch at the meeting on the 19th.

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 13 May 2011, 18:50

I've had a chat at The Grove with our new owner today and fully endorse all the positive comments he is receiving. I can't wait for the new season start, which I beleive is August 6th (?)
“Would you like to bet against us?”

changesnightspot
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by changesnightspot » 14 May 2011, 10:56

Im looking forward to returning to the Grove, my son has missed it too, bring on the good times

went39
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by went39 » 14 May 2011, 14:12

i would like to wish steven lynch , shaun cunningham and all the players and staff all the very best for the future, after 3 and a half years of disgrace we finally now have hope, so i for one will be attending every game i can and pledging my support for the club