Breaking News

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
changesnightspot
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Breaking News

Post by changesnightspot » 08 May 2011, 14:07

any news on what was said at meeting ?????

Bearwood_Yeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Bearwood_Yeltz » 08 May 2011, 14:11

Assuming the identity of the new owner was divulged at the meeting this morning, it maybe unfair to spills the beans before he's had chance to issue a statement of his own  ???

Hopefully good things will come to those who wait  ;D

changesnightspot
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by changesnightspot » 08 May 2011, 14:19

I couldnt make it today :( But if the new owner was revealed then people know so putting it on here wouldnt make much difference

uncle jack and coke
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by uncle jack and coke » 08 May 2011, 14:42

It's on Facebook from The Trust that the new owner is Steve Lynch:

Yeltz Supporters Society Ltd
The Yeltz Trust cautiously welcomes Steve Lynch, the new owner of Halesowen Town Football Club. Mr Lynch has already contacted us and a meeting between Mr Lynch and Trust Board members will take place in the very near future.

Maybe there is a bright golden haze on the meadow?

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 08 May 2011, 14:45

Please let The Trust board have time to meet with the 'new owner.'  I'm sure that all will be revealed when both parties have had a chance to share their respective aims for the future of the club.
That's what they are elected to do, isn't it?
Patience is a virtue - all this only happened late on Saturday evening!

Yeltz7
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz7 » 08 May 2011, 15:07

Why all this about the Trust board...are you/they involved in running the club or just concerned about the new owner...dont understand all this keep it quiet

frankowba
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by frankowba » 08 May 2011, 15:41

I agree why does the trust want first pick of everything,may I remind the trust there are more supporters of htfc than who are invloved with the trust.I understand that trust want to make the point they wish to help the club but I feel the new owner should address the fans first then the trust second.it just seems to me and few others that the trust think they own the club.well you don't so stop going on like you believe you deserve to know everything first.why has the new owner topic on this forum been locked?is that from the request of mr Willets?I just think the trust need to realise there are other fans out there not just them.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 08 May 2011, 15:43

I am in no way concerned with the running of the club.
Having been at the meeting today and heard the various questions asked about the new owner - virtually none of which could be answered with any certainty - it is better that those who put two and two together and get 'stitch up' for an answer hold their fire until all the facts are known!

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 08 May 2011, 15:46

frankowba wrote: I agree why does the trust want first pick of everything,may I remind the trust there are more supporters of htfc than who are invloved with the trust.I understand that trust want to make the point they wish to help the club but I feel the new owner should address the fans first then the trust second.it just seems to me and few others that the trust think they own the club.well you don't so stop going on like you believe you deserve to know everything first.why has the new owner topic on this forum been locked?is that from the request of mr Willets?I just think the trust need to realise there are other fans out there not just them.
If you joined The Trust then you could be party to all the cloak and dagger goings on that you imagine take place at meetings, couldn't you? :o

Yeltz7
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz7 » 08 May 2011, 15:57

i agree with you Frank....i say to the new owner say what you got to say at a open meeting or on a website...more than trust fans support halesowen town football club.i wish you all the best,we are now at a great level to build our support and club back to a great level again after the last 3 years of disgrace....who at first were supported on here by some for far,far,far too long...