Yeltz Bar and Trust

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Yeltz Bar and Trust

Post by RobYeltz » 04 Jul 2013, 22:55

watsisnerm wrote:
AVFCYELTZ wrote:I too will be buying my first Halesowen season ticket this year. I moved into the area around Christmas time and have been down to watch Halesowen from around February onwards. Although the quality is not the same as at the Pro leagues I found it refreshing that the players were actually trying to play football and not spend half of their time whining at referees, trying to get each other booked or sent off or rolling around the floor like a big nonce. The people who I have spoken to at games have made me welcome. I've even been down the ground on a few Thursdays to help out with some grass cutting etc - it feels good to actually feel like you are doing your bit.

Welcome to Halesowen...you dirty, filthy Bluenose ;)
grass cutting?! weve supposed to have a groundsman to do that!!
its great that youve been helping the ground is looking so much better, bit by bit the `structure` of the grove is
improving after many years of little repairs/maintenace, mainly thanks to people like you who give up time to help (if the blue nose comes he should be good at painting, have you seen the graffiti around their ground? its not even acurate..it says `football club` on one of the buiding.. a derilict one i think, doesnt look used much)

Ok, grass strimming then ;-)
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 05 Jul 2013, 10:01

Over to you, Andy! :o

jomac1996
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by jomac1996 » 05 Jul 2013, 18:36

Evening Guesty.

Will I be able to fill out a Season Ticket form at the ground?
Do you have the tickets on you at all games?

Cheers Marcus

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 05 Jul 2013, 19:10

Hi Marcus,

We will have forms on Wednesday night. I will be in the club shop selling season tickets. :)

The season tickets are in order... and should have them with me at the game so please come and introduce yourself!

Guesty

jomac1996
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by jomac1996 » 05 Jul 2013, 19:24

Cheers Guesty :)