Pastures new

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
pete0690
Yeltz Forum Member

Pastures new

Post by pete0690 » 14 May 2013, 21:22

Hi all,

It's with a very heavy heart I have decided to join Solihull Moors FC. I can't even begin to explain how hard a decision it's been but ultimately, their offer was too good to turn down.

It's been an absolute honour, privilege and a pleasure to serve this fantastic football club in various forms (physio/secretary/caretaker manager) and everything suggests the club is definitely going the right way from those "dark" days.

Keep up the hard work and fantastic support and (at times) be patient. Much is being done to steer the club back in the right direction but it needs everyone pulling together. I'm sure if next season kicks off as last season ended then there are great times ahead.

I want to wish each and every one of you the very best of luck for next season and beyond.

Pete Denham

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Pastures new

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 14 May 2013, 21:34

Good luck, many thanks - have posted on Facebook

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 15 May 2013, 01:16

Pete,

Thanks for all you have done in the past.

Best wishes for the future.

JohnC

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 15 May 2013, 09:44

Pete,

Best wishes for the future and thank you for everything you have done for Halesowen. ;) I know it has not been an easy decision to make, especially after the award the other night.

Guesty

thebigpetstore
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by thebigpetstore » 15 May 2013, 16:36

The Big Pet Store would like to thank Pete for his dedication and hard work during his time at the Yeltz

During the dark days he would keep us informed of new signings and behind the scenes information through the forum. He took a big step this season helping the team get through without a manager (and doing pretty well with it too) we will surely miss him at the Grove

Thank you again
The Big Pet Store

sprout
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by sprout » 15 May 2013, 18:26

Pete - Any club would be lucky to experience the dedication, passion and expertise you have shown during your time with us, and I can only wish you well in your future endeavors (unless of course Moors come up against us ;D)

Good Luck

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 16 May 2013, 10:12

So one Yeltz legend in and one out at Solihull:

http://www.solihullmoorsfc.co.uk/news