Message from John Hill

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
yeltz85
Global Moderator

Message from John Hill

Post by yeltz85 » 06 May 2013, 19:50

Now that we have played our final game of the season and we have narrowly missed out on the play offs on goal difference, I would now like to take this opportunity to thank all our supporters for all the support they have given the players and staff throughout the season.

To say I got off to a bad start would be an understatement to say the least and I was fully aware that my appointment was questioned by some supporters and some players.

I don't blame anybody for this as it is the nature of the game we are in, its a result driven business and peoples perception of any management team can quickly change. We have all witnessed this in football right from the very top.

What I believe now though is that we are all moving in the right direction on and off the pitch and we are slowly but surely bringing a solid structure to the club. Obviously there are a lot of clubs in this league who have big budgets and league positions can sometimes be dictated by this, what we have to do to overcome this is be organised, hard working and hard to beat and I hope we have shown our supporters that we are getting better at achieving all three.

I hope everybody enjoys their short break and we hope to see you all back for our pre season friendlies.

Many thanks again for your continued support, as always it is very much appreciated.

John.

swipey
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Message from John Hill

Post by swipey » 06 May 2013, 21:19

Well that's decent and hit the nail on the head.

JH, if you're reading this, you made me eat my words (until we won loads :P ) and the vibe you've brought to the club and the way it's progressed is monumentous.

Roll on next season, it's gonna be a belter...
follow trend #uptheyeltz & #cheesewivmayo on Twitter!