Halesowen Faithful

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Bk81
Yeltz Forum Member

Halesowen Faithful

Post by Bk81 » 02 May 2013, 14:56

1 game left lets pray things go our way and we can have another game to look forward too. I would like to thank all fans , supporters and volunteers of halesowen fc. For there backing and support they have given us players . Hail rain sleet or snow we have also had a following and in my opinion we as players are very lucky to have , special mention to the volunteers at the club who do so much and I would personal like to thank Sandra , Andrew and Shelia for all they do , thank you once again for your continued support

Brendan Kelly

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Re: Halesowen Faithful

Post by yeltz85 » 02 May 2013, 15:14

Bk81 wrote:1 game left lets pray things go our way and we can have another game to look forward too. I would like to thank all fans , supporters and volunteers of halesowen fc. For there backing and support they have given us players . Hail rain sleet or snow we have also had a following and in my opinion we as players are very lucky to have , special mention to the volunteers at the club who do so much and I would personal like to thank Sandra , Andrew and Shelia for all they do , thank you once again for your continued support

Brendan Kelly

Excellent post Brendan! Best of luck for Saturday! All the fans will be behind the players once again....

Good to know the players are seeing everything is going well off the pitch too as well as on it. :)

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 02 May 2013, 15:47

Whatever the outcome this Saturday, irrespective of playoffs/promotion, suffice to say I'm looking forward to our next season more than I've done for a few years.
After our excellent unbeaten run at the start of 2013, when we then lost a few games, there seemed the chance our season would fade away. We've come back even stronger to take points of the top teams with clean sheets as well. That's testament to John Hill, his team and the players.
A fitting end to matches at The Grove would be for Ben Haseley to recover his goalscoring touch in style.

#uptheyeltz #ontotheplayoffs

old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by old git » 02 May 2013, 16:36

Top man Brendan.

I've had more pleasure this year than in any of the last ten.
Been a great privilege to watch a TEAM with no egos in sight !!! :)

The gaffer has got it right in my opinion....He's got in players who want to play for the shirt.

We may not have a big budget, but by God we have a squad with big hearts. !!!

swipey
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by swipey » 02 May 2013, 18:32

Excellent stuff Brendan, nice one.

I, like LLL, am looking very forward to next season whatever happens this Saturday - I'm also getting a season ticket for 13/14 and going to as many away games as possible.

I'll post once again: I was wrong about JH, and don't mind admitting it :-X
follow trend #uptheyeltz & #cheesewivmayo on Twitter!

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 03 May 2013, 12:53

Great post Brendan...

As a Villa season ticket holder, who has recently moved into the area I made the decision to come and follow my new local team when I could. I've been to the last few home games and i'm mightly impressed with the effort, spirit and determination the players have shown, it's great to see. So much so, my season ticket will be at the Grove next year and not Villa Park irrespective of the outcome on Saturday!
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

swipey
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by swipey » 03 May 2013, 17:32

AVFCYELTZ wrote:Great post Brendan...

As a Villa season ticket holder, who has recently moved into the area I made the decision to come and follow my new local team when I could. I've been to the last few home games and i'm mightly impressed with the effort, spirit and determination the players have shown, it's great to see. So much so, my season ticket will be at the Grove next year and not Villa Park irrespective of the outcome on Saturday!
That's just brilliant, that is!

Anyway, I've been staring at the table all week and it won't change... Sutton (vs Leek at home) & Chasetown (vs Coalville away) can easily lose - the pressure's on them, not us; I'm keeping a very open mind for tomorrow and reckon we'll squeak past 300 attendance at T'Grove 8)
follow trend #uptheyeltz & #cheesewivmayo on Twitter!

offmehead
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by offmehead » 03 May 2013, 18:00

Good luck to the team tomorrow. With the commitment shown by players in recent games; absence of
Prima Donnas; more players contributing to goal attempts, and the Warmer approach to making your presence
felt..and a bit of luck, "we`ll be there at the end of the road".

beastyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by beastyyeltz » 03 May 2013, 18:48

Laurel Lane Lamper wrote:Whatever the outcome this Saturday, irrespective of playoffs/promotion, suffice to say I'm looking forward to our next season more than I've done for a few years.
And no matter what happens on Saturday I'm saving the £35 or whatever it is to buy a U16's season ticket. This is the first season I have been passionate about the Yeltz and I think that passion is going to be permanent (same goes for my mates too). Sadly I can't be there on Saturday due to a family party down south :'( so COME ON YOU YELTZ!!! And i'll see you all next season, no matter what league we are in ;)