Northwich Saturday - Train

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
yeltz85
Global Moderator

Northwich Saturday - Train

Post by yeltz85 » 06 Mar 2013, 08:24

Myself, Stokes (Johnny bud), Sprout, Swipey and whoever wants to come are getting the train to Northwich on Saturday and sampling some beers in Stafford before/after the game if anyone wishes to join us.

We shall be getting on the train at about 10- 10.30 on Saturday morning from Cradley...

Anyone who wants to come send me a message on here or text etc and il let you know the details.

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Northwich Saturday - Train

Post by Johnny Bud » 06 Mar 2013, 12:30

Cradley? Rowley at 10.30 am meet! Scouse, Paul, Swipey, I will pick you all up in the morning and drop / abandon my car at Rowley Station! Will text you all. Anyone else coming, pm me if you want picking up!

ColinB
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by ColinB » 06 Mar 2013, 12:38

Can i ask you all a favour?

At the match on Saturday, once the game has settled down, can you count as closely as possible the people watching and estimate how many are from HT? There is a lot of speculation about 'gates' at Vics games and the info would be very useful. I am aware of your recent past and the 'off the field' problems you have faced so i hope you can understand our concerns.

If you can do that please post the figures on here and thank you for your trouble. It is appreciated and good luck for the rest of the season.

old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by old git » 06 Mar 2013, 13:30

ColinB wrote:Can i ask you all a favour?

At the match on Saturday, once the game has settled down, can you count as closely as possible the people watching and estimate how many are from HT? There is a lot of speculation about 'gates' at Vics games and the info would be very useful. I am aware of your recent past and the 'off the field' problems you have faced so i hope you can understand our concerns.

If you can do that please post the figures on here and thank you for your trouble. It is appreciated and good luck for the rest of the season.
Happy to volunteer - in my past life on the board this was a regular practice in cup games...Gor forbid that anybody ever fiddled the gates ;)

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 06 Mar 2013, 13:50

ColinB wrote:Can i ask you all a favour?

Is this Colin b from HMRC? ;)

ColinB
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by ColinB » 06 Mar 2013, 14:01

Quite the opposite.
You may find the number watching is considerably MORE than the gate shown.

It's a strange world that NVFC's current owner lives in. For 'friends' of his try googling Stephen Vaughan of Barrow and Chester City fame and you will see why people are interested.

Most fans of NVFC have now moved on to setting up 1874 Northwich FC which will play its first ever game next season.

swipey
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by swipey » 06 Mar 2013, 14:31

Too early for me as I'm at work Friday night; been looking at the timetable all week, best I can do is be at Stafford by 12.30
follow trend #uptheyeltz & #cheesewivmayo on Twitter!

Noggin
Global Moderator

Post by Noggin » 06 Mar 2013, 15:06

ColinB wrote:Quite the opposite.
It's a strange world that NVFC's current owner lives in. For 'friends' of his try googling Stephen Vaughan of Barrow and Chester City fame and you will see why people are interested.
Colin,

Its uncanny how many of these [ahem] characters in the game move in the same circles. Our old friend at Halesowen, Morrell M**s*n turned up at Chester just as things there came to their inevitable ending under Messrs Vaughan. Then the insolvency practitioner who supervised our Administration period pitched up in the same capacity at Northwich Victoria.

I'm sure they are all very kind to small animals and spend blameless lives otherwise.... ::)

ColinB
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by ColinB » 06 Mar 2013, 16:28

I'm sure they are all very kind to small animals and spend blameless lives otherwise....
That's a very noble and unselfish attitude to take.

I just think they are a bunch of dishonest bas*ards!! Oh, and i love puppies. ;)

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 07 Mar 2013, 08:06

Will be interesting as we have had two big away followings the past two games... And Stafford isn't that far...

Looking forwards to this one already!

Flag bag on its way also?!?